Behind the scenes, getting ready for BBQ, Brews & Barn Dance last night.
The party to benefit the Gravenstein Apple Fair was a hoot.
Top to bottom:
- Lamb Merguez made by Chef Daniel Kedan of Backyard Restaurant using lamb from Weirauch Farm
- A playful sign at the Dutton Ranch barn kitchen
- Flowers from Chica Bloom and Devoto Gardens
- A volunteer paying attention to the fine details
- A red tractor
- Setting up the wine bar in the barn
- Weighing the cheese options from Gypsy Cheese
- Woodfour Brewing Company‘s fancy mobile tasting room
- Jen from Farm to Fermentation Festival and Ellen from Tilted Shed Ciderworks modeling the hottest new trends in the fermentation fashion world. (Apron accessories, not pictured.)
- Strawberry Trifle made by Chef Marianna Gardenhire of Backyard Restaurant using strawberries from Farmer Lao Saetern’s Strawberry Stand
- Setting the stage for the Cahoots to play during the barn dance portion of the evening
- A cat
Photos by C.K.Itamura