Nothing beats spending time catching up with friends. At Red’s Apple Roadhouse, you can grab a cozy table next to the stove heater, have a cup of coffee, enjoy uplifting art and chow down on homemade fried chicken, sweet potato fries and the special slaw.
Thank you Red’s Apple Roadhouse for being a friendly stop along the back country roads and for hosting letterpress by Peach Farm Studio!
Clockwise from top left:
- paintings by Brian Howlett
- Bella Rosa Coffee artwork
- stove heater in the dining room
- art by Mike Thibault
- Fried Chicken, Sweet Potato Fries and Slaw
- “Nut” letterpress print by Peach Farm Studio
- antique meat scale in the kitchen