Barn Dances are perfect occasions for bringing family, friends and neighbors together to enjoy bountiful food, music and laughter. This Barn Dance Gala, to benefit Sonoma County Farm Trails‘ 2013 Gravenstein Apple Fair included the bonuses of a beautiful venue, great wine and perfect weather.
These photo+graphics by Peach Farm Studio were prepared to preserve key moments of the event.
Photos from top to bottom feature:
- Happy cows at the Barn Dance Gala venue, Olympia’s Valley Estate. (Yes, they really are happy.)
- Stemple Creek Ranch‘s famous sliders on the barbecue grill.
- Rockin’ the barn with the boot stompin’ music of Cahoots.
- Inside the barn at Olympia’s Valley Estate.
- Farmers Market manager and Farm Trails board member Paula Downing & Backyard‘s Chef Daniel Kedan serving up some food fun!
- Daniel’s jewel-like Strawberry Shortcakes for dessert.
- David Bice from Redwood Hill Farm and While Whale Farm’s Pug’s Leap Cheesemaker Anna Conner.
- A view of the car and barn at Olympia’s Valley Estate.
Eat, drink and have a good ol’ time!