Thank you for taking a few moments, here and there, even during your busiest of days to visit the Peach Farm Studio blog to see what’s going on inside the [photo. poetry. letterpress.] studio!
We would also like to take this opportunity to express our appreciation to Oregon College of Art and Craft Library and Thoughts on Theatre for nominating the Peach Farm Studio blog for the Versatile Blogger Award, and also to 622 Press for nominating our blog for the Liebester Blog Award.
In turn, we are nominating 15 of our favorite blogs for The Versatile Blogger Award and Liebster Blog Award. (We have many more favorites, but the award rules limit the nominations to 15 for The Versatile Blogger Award.) We have listed them here (in random order) and we have included links to each of their respective blogs to make it easy for you to visit them.
- Zen Treats
- of agates and madeleines
- Oregon College of Art and Craft Library
- Lifeweavings: A Creative Journey
- Photography is Art
- elodie alexandre
- Kevin MacNeil
- Harish’s – Photography
- CartoonGoddess Sketchblog
- Haiku Nights
- Carbon Noise Poetry
- Oscar Sparrow
(To see the list of the other 15 blogs we nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award and Liebster Blog Award in early December 2011, click here.)
The idea behind The Versatile Blogger Award and Liebster Blog Award nominations is to use these nominations to make other bloggers aware of other great blogs, as we are doing here. We encourage you to nominate some of your favorite blogs for The Versatile Blogger Award too!
Rules for The Versatile Blogger Award and Liebster Blog Award (combined) nominations:
- In a post on your, blog, nominate 15 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, Add the Versatile Blogger Award logos.
- In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post and be sure to include a link back to their blog.
- In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
As per rule #3 “Share 7 random things about yourself”, here is our list of 7 (actually 10) random things to know about Peach Farm Studio. We love:
- green tea (Gen Mai Cha)
- urban walks and rural hikes
- bookstores and libraries
- “afternoon tea” and cake (at almost any time of day or night)
- Prismacolor pencils
- 72° F (give or take 2 degrees)
- sketching on old paper bags
- supporting local art supply stores
- growing kale, arugula and chard
- blogging (of course)
Happy blogging in 2012 and beyond!