Dining with Daisies is a fundraising event to benefit the Luther Burbank Home & Gardens, a Registered National, State, City and Horticultural Historic Landmark.
These photo+graphics were prepared by Peach Farm Studio to highlight and preserve special details of the Dining with Daisies 2013 event.
- A daisy at Luther Burbank Home & Garden
- M&M’s custom printed especially for Dining with Daisies and donated by Barbara George
- Peach Martini at the Martini Bar sponsored by Linda Daube
- Flowers designed and donated by Nancy Kriac and volunteers of Luther Burbank Home & Garden
- Cheese donated by Vella Cheese, prepared and presented by Jimtown Store
- Wine from wine spinsors D’Argenzio Winery, Clos du Bois and Ciello Estate
- Quinoa “Tabouli” Salad in Lettuce Cups prepared by Jimtown Store
- Summer Green Salad with Freestone Peaches, Laura Chenel’s Chevrel & Toasted Marcona Almonds, prepared by Relish Culinary Adventures
- Roasted Potatoes with Tomatoes, Garlic & Preserved Lemon with Eggplant, Summer Squash, Sweet Peppers & Romano Beans, prepared by Relish Culinary Adventures
- Whole Summer Fruit Galettes (Nectarine/Raspberry & Plum Blackberry), prepared by Relish Culinary Adventures
For more information about Luther Burbank Home & Gardens, visit www.LutherBurbank.org.