Earlier this month we had the great pleasure of announcing that the Peach Farm Studio blog was nominated for both the The Versatile Blogger Award and The Liebster Blog Award by our fans at Sketches and Jottings. Since then, we are honored to have received two additional nominations for The Versatile Blogger Award from Stowaway Train and The Resplendent Life.
In turn, we are nominating 15 of our favorite blogs for The Versatile Blogger Award. (We have many more favorites, but the award rules limit the nominations to 15 for The Versatile Blogger Award.) We have listed them here (in random order) and we have included links to each of their respective blogs to make it easy for you to visit them.
- Zen Treats
- of agates and madeleines
- Oregon College of Art and Craft Library
- Lifeweavings: A Creative Journey
- Photography is Art
- elodie alexandre
- Kevin MacNeil
- Harish’s – Photography
- CartoonGoddess Sketchblog
- Haiku Nights
- Carbon Noise Poetry
- Oscar Sparrow
(To see the list of the other 15 blogs we nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award earlier this month, click here.)
The idea behind The Versatile Blogger Award nominations is to use these nominations to make other bloggers aware of other great blogs, as we are doing here. We encourage you to nominate some of your favorite blogs for The Versatile Blogger Award too!
Rules for The Versatile Blogger Award and Liebster Blog Award (combined) nominations:
- In a post on your, blog, nominate 15 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, Add the Versatile Blogger Award logos.
- In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post and be sure to include a link back to their blog.
- In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
As per rule #3 “Share 7 random things about yourself”, here is our list of 7 (actually 10) random things to know about Peach Farm Studio. We love:
- authentic chai (spicy)
- dark chocolate
- using iPhone, MacBook Pro, iPad and other electronic devises when it makes sense to
- writing notes by hand, hand addressing envelopes, meeting people in-person and using old fashioned typewriters whenever feasible
- blog surfing (better than reading news from traditional print media news sources)
- perusing, reading and playing with books printed on real paper (of course. We do letterpress — would you expect any less of us?)
- bass, banjo and blues (and many other types of music playing softly in the background as we work)
- supporting street musicians (aka “buskers”)
- writing and cooking from scratch
- blogging (of course)
Happy blogging in 2012 and beyond!